- Customer identification - According to our users, 5-30% of leads are lost due to the difficulty of data collection, so by removing this pain point, the number of qualified leads and the ratio of leads-to-close will increase significantly.
- Sales calls and site visits - Disqualify potential customers faster so resources aren’t wasted in additional sales calls or site visits. Reduce the number of sales calls necessary to qualify a lead. Potential for customer qualification in one call.
- Bid preparation and phantom bids - Faster collection of utility data for bid preparation. Reducing the time it takes to collect data from up to a month to 10 minutes. Elimination of manual data entry for bids.
Financing and contracting
- De-risking solar investments: Utility data verification for financing - Solar companies must verify utility data before financing. Utility data verification is a way to de-risk solar investment.
Customer management and marketing
- Customer management and referrals - Over half of all solar installations are referrals from someone who has already gone solar. By giving accurate savings values, a customer is more likely to be happy with their purchase and will be able to clearly communicate the value of solar to their friends and family.
- Customer analytics and target marketing - By better understand their customers, solar companies will be able to target their marketing resources and have the potential to upsell and increase the lifetime value of the customer.